Jotun: Valhalla Edition
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Impress the Gods!
Jotun is a hand-drawn action-exploration game set in Norse mythology.
In Jotun, you play Thora, a Viking warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla.
Explore vast regions of Norse Purgatory to find runes to unleash the jotun, giant Norse elementals. Fight them using only your massive two-handed axe, the blessings of the Gods and your skills!
Jotun: Valhalla Edition features Valhalla Mode, the ultimate battle against even fiercer versions of the Jotun! A true challenge for those who wish to impress the Gods!
- Experience beautiful hand-drawn animation
- Fight five epic jotuns, giant Norse elementals
- Explore nine vast and mysterious levels filled with Viking mythology
- Learn about Thora's life and death in an overarching story
- Summon powers bestowed upon you by the Viking Gods
- Hear authentic Icelandic voice-overs
- Listen to an amazing original soundtrack, specifically composed for every gameplay moment by Max LL
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Sep 29, 2015|
|Tags||2D, Boss battle, Exploration, Hand-drawn, Norse|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Soundtrack, Twitter, YouTube, Kickstarter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.